UCFB Sports Entrepreneur Week 2015
The UCFB Sports Entrepreneur Week, a ‘Dragon’s Den’ style competition for ambitious UCFB students to pitch their innovative ideas for sports companies to a panel of successful business leaders, returns for its second successive year on Monday 7th December 2015.
To enter the UCFB Sports Entrepreneur Week, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (UCFB Wembley students) or email@example.com (UCFB Burnley students) with the following information:
• Full name of each person in the team
• Main contact email address
• Main contact telephone number
• Degree that each student is studying
• Description of your sports business idea (500 words max)
• Name of the potential business
The competition entry deadline is Tuesday 24th November 2015. All successful entrants will be notified by Friday 27th November 2015 and must be available to pitch their ideas to the panel at UCFB Wembley on Monday 7th December.