Academic Relationship Manager (2 Posts)
Location: UCFB Wembley, London or UCFB Etihad Campus, Manchester
Salary: Up to £23,000 + £3,000 car allowance
Contract Type: Full time, permanent
Responsible to: UK Student Recruitment Manager
Closing Date: 17th April 2017
The successful candidates will develop relationships with key contacts in colleges, schools and academies with the aim of educating and engaging students both on and off campus and increasing the number of ‘feeder institutions’ to UCFB.
Activities will include:
- Manage and deliver student focussed engagement and recruitment activities;
- Develop strong and productive relationships with key contacts in all sixth forms and FE colleges in the designated area;
- Increase the number of ‘feeder institutions’ to UCFB through pro-active networking in schools and colleges;
- Deliver presentations to a wide range of audiences on the benefits of UCFB;
- Assist with the organisation and delivery of a variety of academic and student open events including education forums and conferences;
- Pro-actively work with academic staff to provide a range of recruitment activities for partner schools and colleges;
- Produce statistical reports and competitor analysis;
- Assist with the preparation and production of an annual calendar of events, student recruitment reports and statistics;
- Attend undergraduate Higher Education and Careers conferences and other similar events across the UK where required;
- Assist with Clearing, Enrolment, Graduation and other high profile events across the institution.
Working hours: Working hours normally 8.30 – 5pm but may involve additional and unsocial working hours depending on the nature of the event and travel between campuses.
What we’re looking for:
- Educated to degree level;
- Experience of working with young people;
- Experience of managing relationships with schools and teachers
- Proven track record of meeting targets and delivering results;
- An understanding and knowledge of B2C marketing and promotion;
- Strong presentational skills;
- Experience of working to tight deadlines;
- Previous experience of working within the Higher Education sector;
- Microsoft office competency;
- An understanding of Higher Education sector and the student recruitment cycle;
- A high attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple tight deadlines;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Ability to build sound relationships with people of all levels of seniority;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to inspire and motivate others;
- A can-do attitude;
- A solid team ethic;
- Target oriented.
Click here to download the full, detailed job description and person specification.
All applications should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the UK Student Recruitment Manager with a full CV and covering letter (2 sides of A4 maximum) setting out your suitability for the role and motivation for joining our pioneering institution.
All applicants for Etihad Campus posts must be able to enter the Etihad stadium