Information for Students from Turkey
Welcome to the country page for Turkey which contains specific information for Turkish students interested in studying at UCFB.
We would be very happy to answer any questions that you may have about applying to and studying at UCFB
The Student Recruitment team regularly travels overseas to meet prospective students. The team attends education exhibitions, arranges visits to schools and universities, as well as presentations and individual counselling sessions for prospective students, applicants and offer holders.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our upcoming trips.
The below are guidelines only and do not guarantee entry. Each application will be judged on its own merits.
- Students must have completed the Devlet Lise Diplomasi or Lise Bitirme Diplomasi (Private High School Diploma), with a CGPA of 2.0 or above AND have passed a recognised Foundation/Access Course;
- Students who have completed the Devlet Lise Diplomasi or Lise Bitirme Diplomasi (Private High School Diploma) with a CGPA of 4.5 or above (out of 5) or 70% can be considered for direct entry to Year 1;
- Holders of UK A-Levels or the International Baccalaureate Diploma. See our online prospectus for entry requirements.
Those applicants who do not meet the above entry requirements or would like to improve their English language before studying for a degree, could consider applying for one of the foundation degrees offered at our academic partner Bucks New University.
English Language Proficiency
Applicants whose first language is not English will normally have to provide evidence of their English language proficiency. IELTS score 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each subsection.
Scholarships & UK/EU Funding
UCFB Wembley offers a range of scholarships and awards to support students.
For more information please visit scholarships and bursaries.
Students must hold a Lisans Diplomasi with an overall GPA of 2.2 or (60%) from an ‘excellent’ university or 2.5 or (63%) from other institutions (please check grading systems on transcripts).
English Language Proficiency
Applicants whose first language is not English will normally have to provide evidence of their English language proficiency. IELTS score 6.5 with minimum 6.0 in each subsection, or recognised equivalent.
How to Apply
Representatives in your Country
UCFB Wembley has developed an extensive overseas representative network offering enquirers and applicants a variety of services:
- Counselling in programmes of study and academic issues;
- Resources and information on courses, accommodation, finance, scholarships and life in London;
- Help with applying to UCFB and assistance throughout the application process;
- Assisting with the visa application process;
- Pre-departure briefings for students travelling to the UK.
İstiklal Caddesi Meselik Sokak, No 10-2, Dunya Han, Beyoglu/Istanbul, 34433, Turkey
Tel: +90 212 249 2878
- The British Council is the British Government’s international organization for educational and cultural relations. Their website is designed for those seeking information and advice on education and contemporary arts in the UK;
- Education UK is produced by the British Council to help international students interested in a UK course or qualification;
- UKCISA – The UK Council for International Students Affairs provides information on many aspects of studying overseas, including visas and working while studying;
- The UK Visa & Immigration service also has up to date information on immigration and visa requirements;
- UCAS – The Universities and Colleges Admission Service is the body through which all applications for undergraduate study must be made;
- The British Embassy in Turkey may also be able to help you with information about travelling to the UK.