Information for Students from China
Welcome to the country page for China which contains specific information for Chinese students interested in studying at UCFB Wembley.
We would be very happy to answer any questions that you may have about applying to and studying at UCFB
Tel: 0333 241 7425
The below are guidelines only and do not guarantee entry. Each application will be judged on its own merits.
- Students who have graduated with the Chinese Senior High School Certificate with an average score of 85 per cent may be considered for direct entry to year one of a Bachelor degree programme at UCFB.
- Holders of UK A-Levels or the International Baccalaureate Diploma. See our online prospectus for entry requirements.
- Those applicants who do not meet the above entry requirements or would like to improve their English language before studying for a degree, could consider applying for one of the foundation degrees offered at our academic partner Bucks New University.
English Language Proficiency
If English is not your first language you will also need to satisfy UCFB’s English language requirements:
- IELTS 6.0 with minimum scores of 5.5 in each subsection.
UCFB Wembley offers a range of scholarships and awards to support students. For more information please visit scholarships and bursaries.
How to apply
If applying via UCAS, select school: Bucks B94 and quote campus code D for Wembley.
UCAS deadline is 15th January 2017 and we would encourage you to apply as early as possible. If applying after the deadline please speak to a member of our International team who can advise you further as international applications can still be accepted after this deadline.
For more information about the UCAS system, visit www.ucas.com/how-it-all-works/international/how-apply.
- 4 year undergraduate degree with an average of 70% or above.
English Language Proficiency
Applicants whose first language is not English will normally have to provide evidence of their English language proficiency. IELTS score 6.5 with minimum 6.0 in each subsection, or recognised equivalent.
How to apply
Visits to your Country
The Student Recruitment Team regularly travels overseas to meet prospective students. The team attends education exhibitions, arranges visits to schools and universities, as well as presentations and individual counselling sessions for prospective students, applicants and offer holders.
There are no upcoming visits in your country, please contact a member of the team for further information.
Representatives in your Country
UCFB Wembley has developed an extensive overseas representative network offering enquirers and applicants a variety of services:
- Counselling in programmes of study and academic issues.
- Resources and information on courses, accommodation, finance, scholarships and life in London.
- Help with applying to UCFB and assistance throughout the application process.
- Assisting with the visa application process.
- Pre-departure briefings for students travelling to the UK
1805A CITIC Building, No. 19 Jianguomenwai St., Chaoyang District, Beijing
电话/Tel: +86-10-6515-7895 /8526-1886
Other offices: Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dalian
Room 710-712, Sheng’ai Mansion, 88 Caoxi North Road, Shanghai
Other offices: Beijing, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Chengdu, Wuhan, Ningbo, Qingdao
- The British Council is the British Government’s international organization for educational and cultural relations. Their website is designed for those seeking information and advice on education and contemporary arts in the UK;
- Education UK is produced by the British Council to help international students interested in a UK course or qualification;
- UKCISA – The UK Council for International Students Affairs provides information on many aspects of studying overseas, including visas and working while studying;
- The UK Visa & Immigration service also has up to date information on immigration and visa requirements;
- UCAS – The Universities and Colleges Admission Service is the body through which all applications for undergraduate study must be made.