Complementary Curriculum Courses
93% of UCFB's graduates are in employment
In addition to our degree programmes, we provide our students with the opportunity to enhance their skills and experience via our Complementary Curriculum.
The Complementary Curriculum is designed to ensure that our students have an unparalleled skill-set so that they are perfectly placed for a successful career as soon as they graduate from UCFB. As part of this Complementary Curriculum, we offer a number of internal and external additional qualifications at UCFB. There are courses offered for all UCFB students in addition to degree-specific additional courses. Some of the additional qualifications and courses that we have offered are listed below.
- MS Office (Excel & Powerpoint Training)
- Digital Marketing
- Practical Sports Journalism (Sportsvibe Website)
- Essentials of Public Speaking
- Principles of Management & Leadership
- Sports Reporting Masterclasses
- Vlogging Course
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- STATS – Football Performance Analysis
- Languages for Business & Sport: Spanish & Mandarin
- FA Level 1 Coaching Award
- FA Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football
- Media law training
- Employability skills training – Connections Recruitment
- Match commentary with The Football Commentary Workshop
- Sales Professionals Course – Stadimax
- Accountancy for Coaches – Nordens
Some of these courses will incur an additional cost to participate. Availability may be limited and ability for students to participate will depend on their degree timetable. Please contact us if you would like to find out more.